How to become an Immigration Agent

People are seeking towards visiting a country or traveling to a new place because they think that it will provide them with such proficient phenomena and working infrastructure with which they can make sure that they are earning more than they are spending at it.

However, the one thing that we must obtain before visiting, traveling, or making sure that we refrain ourselves from such a working phenomenon that can become a reason of infestation towards our peace and comfort, therefore, that is the working infrastructure of a country’s immigration law.

Therefore, the people that help us in understanding the law of immigration are the immigration agents, however, if you are trying to become one then you are at the right place because, in this article, I must provide you the sets of steps that will help you in becoming an immigration agent that helps people understand the law of immigration and how they can visit, travel, or settle in such a country that is new and for which they are an immigrant.

In Australia, all migration agents ought to be registered with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). In this post, I will provide you such infrastructure and some working outlines that will help in how to grow to be an Australian Registered Migration Agent.

To emerge as a Registered Migration Agent (RMA), you ought to:

  1. Be 18 years of age or over
  2. Obtain a National Police Certificate from the Australian Federal Police
  3. Be an Australian citizen or everlasting resident, or a New Zealand citizen with a unique class visa
  4. Hold a contemporary criminal practicing certificate issued by using an Australian body or a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice
  5. Meet the English language requirement
  6. Hold expert indemnity coverage for the period you are registered
  7. Maintain your expert library (either LexisNexis Australian Immigration Law)
  8. Provide a passport size picture on preliminary registration (and then again, every five years); and
  9. Pay the utility fee (and renewal); and
  10. Meet your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) obligations in the 12 months before you observe to re-register. If you’re an accountant, accredited specialist, solicitor, or registered with the New Zealand Immigration Advisers Authority you will be exempt from a few points.